As a consumer you are entitled to the following:
2. An itemized written estimate for auto body repairs and, upon completion of repairs, a detailed invoice. The estimate and the invoice must include an itemized list of parts and labor along with the total price for the work performed. The estimate and invoice must also identify all parts as new, used, after market, reconditioned or rebuilt.
3. To be informed about coverage for towing and storage services.
4. To be informed about the extent of coverage, if any, for a replacement rental vehicle while a damaged vehicle is being repaired.
5. To be informed of where to report suspected fraud or other complaints and concerns about auto body repair.
6. The ability to seek and obtain an independent repair estimate directly from a registered auto body repair shop for repair of a damaged vehicle, even when pursing an insurance claim for repair of the vehicle.